Archive for October 2011
For those wishing or needing to know what we are capable of this list details the majority of our core skill range. As this is not an exhaustive list do feel free to get in touch if a specific competency is not noted.
No matter what you are looking for in terms of either design or development skills we have quite literally got it covered!
C#, C/C++, Managed C++, Visual Basic, VB.NET, VBA, SQL (MS SQL Server Transact SQL, Oracle PL/SQL, Interbase
SQL procedure and trigger language extension, etc.), Perl, PHP, Java, VBScript, SVG, HTML, DHTML, XHTML, XML, XSL/XSLT, CSS, Adobe Flash ActionScript
Technologies & Protocols
ASP, .NET (ASP.NET, Windows forms), Unix shell programming socket-based technologies, multi- threaded programming, POSIX, WinAPI, Win32 API, Linux system calls, CGI, LDAP, MS IIS ISAPI filters, TCP/IP, HTTP, Active Directory, DDE, OLE, COM/DCOM, ActiveX, Embedded SQL, WAP, XML WebServices (SOAP, WSDL).
MS SQL Server, Oracle 8i, Interbase SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, DBase clones
PDA/ Pocket PC
Wireless / Mobile Technologies
WAP/WML/WML Script, SMS/WiFi
Palm OS all versions, Windows CE all versions Symbian, Windows Mobile
Dev Environments & Tools
GCC, MS Visual Studio, MS Visual Studio.NET, Borland C++ Builder, UML, Rational Rose, InstallShield, NSIS, NANT, CVS, MS Platform Builder for WinCE, ErWin, ER Studio, MS Visual Modeler, Developer/Designer 2000, Microsoft Project, MS Visual SourceSafe, VisualSlick IDE, Code Warrior for Palm OS
Application / Web Servers
Microsoft IIS, Apache Tomcat, Transaction Server, SharePoint Server, MS Exchange Server, Borland AppServer, Flash Communication Server
This guide has been written to help you navigate the complexities of developing and running your own website.
We get asked a lot of questions when developing websites, and do a lot of talking. But by far the biggest problem we face is not in coming up with the answers, but in communicating them. And it works in reverse too - how do designers and clients tell us what it is they want when the language and technology stand in their way?
This document came along as a means of bridging that communication gap. It serves as a discussion point when planning your project, giving you a way into the sometimes difficult process of finding a simple solution. It also outlines the design and development process, shows you how to compile a bug report and offers useful advice on topics like search engine performance.
This manual is a working document and we encourage you to use it throughout the life-cycle of your website.
You can read our manual in full PDFiness here ... enjoy!
We are equally proficient on both Unix and Windows platforms and since 2002 have proven our abilities in virtually any language and using any technologies.
We are extremely well-versed in Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) & AJAX and more than at hoem with comprehensive solutions utilising the full capability of Microsoft .NET functionality.
Examples of solutions created for both our clients and those of design agencies we often develop for include :-
- Ecommerce solutions
- Video portals and management systems
- Property portals
- Car dealership systems
- Content management systems (CMS)
- Service systems for travel companies
- Forums and blogging systems
- Planning and scheduling systems
- Content aggregation facilities
- Lots and lots of other things!
To view details of our key technology expertise click here.
Our all-in-one email marketing software includes everything you need to create, send, track and profit from email marketing - but it doesn't stop there. It also includes powerful tools to completely automate your follow up marketing and customer feedback loops too.
Let us take it the rest of the way with some great designs to attract recipients.
First4hampers, the most successful hamper website in the UK use FlexMail for all national campaigns.
They also allowed us to create a series of custom graphics to enhance their seasonal and special occasion emails. Here's a few below - we think they're a bit groovy!
You've created and sent the perfect email campaign, but how many people opened it and when? FlexMail tells you this and more. From the statistics tab you can see exactly who opened your email and when.
See which links were clicked, by who and when. Your sales team can follow up with leads who've shown interest in your products by clicking a link in your email. Talk about making contact at the right time!
- Follow up with prospects automatically using autoresponders. Send a series of personalized email messages to new leads at intervals you define. It's like having your own dedicated sales team working for you around the clock.
- Optimize your email click thru rates with split testing. Send a few variations of your email to a sample of your list and have the best performing one sent to the rest automatically.
- Automate your list management with triggers. Automatically convert leads to opportunities when they open a specific email, remove inactive leads from your list or even send a follow up email when a particular link is clicked - automatically.
- Keep your lists clean and up to date with automated bounce processing. Invalid email addresses can be removed from your list automatically based on "smart bounce rules", helping keep your deliverability rate high.
- See the complete activity of a lead with event logging. Every time a lead opens your email, clicks a link or performs any other activity, it's logged against their history making it easy for you sales team to qualify their desire to purchase.
- Solicit and track feedback with surveys. NEW! Using the drag & drop editor you can create customized surveys and feedback forms which you can link to from your email campaigns or autoresponders and then blast to your list in minutes.
More Features Than Any Other Email Marketing Software
The FlexMail systemis fully featured and was built specifically to help automate your follow up marketing, giving your sales team more motivated leads in the process. It will turn more leads into buyers - we guarantee it, or your money back.
If you would to know more simply get in touch.
- KHM Arms
- Wisner Controls
- ThinQ Fitness
- The Vehicle Site
- Cox & Cox Home Interiors
- Applications (5)
- Fresh (8)
- General (2)
- New Web Sites (8)
- December 2011 (2)
- November 2011 (1)
- October 2011 (5)
- July 2010 (1)
- June 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (4)
- February 2010 (1)